Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tips for keeping a REALLY clean home!

After nearly twenty years of owning a home cleaning service, I've learned so many things I'd like to share with you. If you're looking for some quick answers...cleaning tips...user-friendly cleaning products, I'll do my best to help you out!

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

I have hard water and soap film on my glass shower door that I have had a very difficult time removing. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Angela S.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger mackenzie said...

Here's what I use and it works great...and without all of those harsh chemicals. Mix up a bottle of lemon joy dish detergent and white vinegar mixed 50/50...(buy a 1 qt bottle of vinegar; pour out half and add the lemon joy until it's full again). Get a big tall cup (like you'd get at a fast food restaurant), fill it with HOT water and scrub it from top to bottom with a teflon coated pad (I use Dobie Pads)...great on tub & tile too...rinse and dry. If you still see hard water spots...use a Mr. Clean Eraser pad (wet with hot water, squeeze out a little, and go over glass with this. That's it. Your glass should be sparkling clean!

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a House Janitorial Office Cleaning
site. It pretty much covers House Janitorial Office Cleaning
related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home